The School of Education is continuing to accept applications for the Teacher Education Program from students who are planning on taking the first block or cluster of authorized classes fall 2014. If you are planning on enrolling in the first block or cluster for one of the following programs, please submit your application as soon as possible. The priority deadline for applications is March 1, 2014 and the School of Education will continue to accept applications until each program has reached its maximum enrollment.
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education: Theory into Practice (Grades K-6)
- Health Education (Grades 5-12)
- Music Education(Grades K-12)
- Physical Education (Grades K-12)
- Social Studies: History, Political Science/Government, Economics, Geography, Psychology &/or Sociology (Grades 5-12)
- Theatre (Grades 5-12) (if you want to take EDUC-K306 before Block I)
- Visual Arts (Grades K-12)
- CoT Exceptional Needs: Language Arts/English, Math or Science (Grades 5-12)
- CoT Secondary: Health, Journalism, Language Arts/English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Theatre (Grades 5-12)
- CoT All-Grades: Visual Arts (Grades K-12)
You can submit your application online at http://education.indiana.edu/undergraduate/apply/index.html
If you submitted your application and have not received notification of your admissions status within 48 business hours, please contact Jane Benjamin, Admissions Services Coordinator, at 812-856-8523 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by ED 1000.